Publication reveals how company puts customers, colleagues, community and the planet at the heart of everything it does
25 October 2018 :
Knauf Insulation is proud to announce the publication of its 2018 Annual Review — Insulation Matters — a showcase for the company’s pioneering solutions, continuous improvement and customer-focused innovation.
This edition brings to life our brand values — Challenge. Create. Care. — and demonstrates how we are constantly challenging ourselves to create the solutions we need to care for what really matters — our customers, colleagues, communities and the planet.
• How national building renovation strategies will help save energy, improve wellbeing and tackle climate change – and how our solutions can help
• How our Urbanscape® Green Roof Solution can help cities become more resilient to the effects of climate change and contribute to more sustainable city planning
• How we are pioneering a new European Commission green build initiative to fight climate change.
• How we are contributing to the circular economy and managing our emissions against the challenge of working at maximum capacity
• How we are helping installers get more out of their business
• How we can help specifiers navigate an increasingly sophisticated Green Building Rating System landscape
• How we can help design fire risk out of buildings from the start
• How we are working to close improve real performance in building renovation and introducing our bio-based ECOSE binder to our Rock Mineral Wool solutions
• How we are developing bespoke customised solutions for manufacturers, industry and pioneering new insulation research
• How our solutions are boosting business for new build developers and prefabricated building manufacturers
• How we are bringing our solutions to a wider market with new investment in Europe and Asia
• How we are empowering our colleagues across the company
• How we are putting safety first in every plant
• How we are helping to improve local communities
Knauf Insulation’s CEO Jean-Claude Carlin said: “Actions speak louder than words and this report highlights how we put sustainability at the heart of everything we do. It shows how we are pioneering improved green buildings to tackle climate change and contribute to a better world, through innovative solutions and services.”
“It reveals how we are constantly investing in new manufacturing processes to keep pushing to minimise our environmental impact. And it demonstrates how we are putting our employees first by ensuring safety is paramount and that they feel proud to be the best ambassadors of our dynamic company.”
About Knauf Insulation
Knauf Insulation has more than 40 years of experience in the insulation industry. The company employs over 5,500 people across 35 countries and has 38 manufacturing sites in 16 countries.